The Future Of Data And Blockchain (PMAS)
Date 9th March, 2021
Time: 7pm – 8:30pm (SGT)
90% of the world’s data was created in just the last 3 years. Imagine how much data would be created in the next 5 years, 10 years or more. Data is the new gold and whoever controls data would be the new leaders and kingpins in the age of data and data supremacy.
With the huge surge in data, many companies are ill-equipped or just not ready to be able to handle data or even to capitalize upon data. Join us at this webinar to understand what data holds for us in the future and key technologies to help us capitalise on data.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Technology trends, past, current and future
- What does data hold for us in the future and key technologies to be able to capitalize on data
- Trends, problems and more important opportunities for us in the coming age of data
- What technologies are important to be able to future proof and future ready ourselves
- Will blockchain change the world? Fact or fiction in our new age of data
- How does data & blockchain impact/changes project management in the near future
- Why does all these matter to you?
- Businesses seeking the latest technology solutions to future-proof themselves
- Customers seeking knowledge and advice on technology trends by industry experts
- Business executives who want to understand future changes in data and how they can better enabletheir businesses through these solutions and services
- Potential partners who wish to collaborate with Vision to enhance their technology ecosystem
To connect with us, Follow us on our Linkedin Page.